Translate

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Long waiting time for GP's Appointment

Long waiting time for GP's Appointment


I know you might be reading this because you want to know about the long waiting time before you can get your GP's appointment. So far as a general public, I find it really difficult why I have to wait for 1-2 weeks before I can really get an appointment to see my doctor. I have the same concern and can't see how that can help public health when a person is already suffering. Various, measures have been taken by the NHS and public health England to minimise the issue but where is the solution. Am I missing something in the message. I have hear in several occasion that if you have an emergency then go and see the accidents and emergencies . By the way does this solve the problem? Aren't we increasing the burden to the A&E services? What about non major but important issues that require GP's help? What have we got now to deal with general medical problems? Tons of questions and no solution at all. If you have any view please share it with us in this blog. This is just my opinion and my views and not criticizing any system but looking for a solution or solutions to tackle public health concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment