Translate

Thursday 26 February 2015

Where do you find most of your information for bodybuilding ?

I was talking to several young  local boys in my area. Most of them regularly visits gym and play sports. That is good enough to know they are keeping up with healthy lifestyle. So, why am I writing this post? Odd enough we were chatting reading the information they get from the media and internet regarding supplimentation. Most of them are in favour of suppliment. One thing I am scared of is- how many of them can start to follow supplimentation thinking that is enough to live a  healthy life and diet isn't their concern at all. Few even said, this suppliment is good enough for me and regardless of blalanced diet, this suppliment will keep me fit forever because whatever, I am lacking, I will get it from SUPPLIMENT. I am not sure how and what else they might be doing without getting an experts suggestions. I am not against suppliment but I am worried about how young generation can be influenced by supplimentation marketing and not following a balanced diet for the work they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment