Translate

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Today I was using a search engine to find information on Nutrition

I am using a search engine today and wrote on my search option " Nutrition " to see what website can I find, regarding nutrition. The result from the search engine revealed "About 406,000,000 results (0.38 seconds)  " and on the top of my list was the British nutrition foundation (BNF) website. So, what is my verdict regarding this website and the information they have provided on there website-

A very nice and simple website layout with tons of information and current news. Remind you BNF has a long standing history (click here) to find out more. Information provided by BNF are evidence based and not based on personal opinions or judgement.

So, what information can you find from there website ?

Baby to Elderly nutrition.
Annual conferences
Training events

So what makes British nutrition foundation information reliable- One quote from BNF website is " BNF’s Articles of Association require a majority of Council’s members to be leading academics from the nutrition science community, supported by leaders in education, communication and the food chain " 

I hope my reader can get the feeling which source to read when searching for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment